Friday, November 23, 2007

GIMME YOUR STUFF!

Hey! I'm Samantha, I'm seventeen, and I live in Florida (USA). I found Gimme Your Stuff earlier today and I'm already really excited to start swapping with people. I'd love to hear from anyone, anywhere.

What I'd love to receive:
- Candy (any kind, seriously. chocolate is my favorite, but i'm not picky.)
- Anything typically from your country
- Local magazines and newspapers
- Notebooks or journals
- Pens
- Ribbons
- Cookie cutters
- Holiday themed items
- Bags
- Books
- Pictures

What I could send:
- American candy (any kind - specify if there's something you want, or let me surprise you)
- Magazines, newspapers, and postcards
- Mix CDs of local music
- Local souvenirs and crafts (I live in Florida, on the beach and about an hour away from Disney World, so there's no shortage of these)
- Girly accessories
- Holiday themed items
- Pictures
- Anything else you might be interested in. Just ask, and I'll tell you what I can do.

9 comments:

Francesca said...

Hi, i'm an italian girl, i'm 24 years old. Would you like to swap with me?
My list is on www.lafatinadeiconfetti.splinder.com; leave me a comment or send me an email at francesca.gigi@gmail.com
See you soon

Unknown said...

Hi!

My name is Agnetha. I'm 29 years old living in Sweden. Would you be interested in a swap with me?? Contact me at: gummibears@spray.se

Agnetha
http://www.swap-bot.com/member/?id=3495

kimchee said...

hi there

would love to do a swap with you. I'm from singapore.
i can get you most of the stuff you are asking for

in return i'd like some fabric, buttons and vintage pin up calender if possible =) if you are interested please mail me at toadytoot@hotmail.com

Makiyo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jazz said...

Jaslyn, singapore!
http://jas-gys.blogspot.com/ (:

Unknown said...

would love to give u a surprise !
gnuy_28@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm unsure if you're still doing this as it was a couple of years ago but I am very interested in doing a swap! I'm called Bekki and I live in the UK. If you'd like to swap, please message me at mynameisruu@homtail.co.uk

I hope to hear from you!

Crafty_Witchy_Girl said...

Hi! I am Cibele from Brazil. I am not able to send swap as it can be really expensive. But I have been looking for someone around Orlando who would like to be penpals for a longterm frienship. Maybe in the future, if things get better we can arrange a swap. If you like penpalling, please contact me! cibelefraga@yahoo.com.br